The Public Council under the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation conducted an independent quality assessment of the conditions for the implementation of educational activities in educational institutions of the Russian Federation (IQA)
The assessment was carried out by the federal operator Verkont Service Limited Liability Company. In 2021, 438 higher education institutions and their branches, including our university, went through an independent quality assessment of the conditions for the implementation of educational activities.
The following criteria were assessed:
· openness and availability of information about organizations carrying out educational activities;
· the comfort of the conditions in which educational activities are carried out;
· accessibility of services for people with disabilities;
· benevolence, politeness of employees;
· satisfaction with the conditions for conducting educational activities of organizations.
Pitirim Sorokin Syktyvkar State University showed high performance in all criteria (92,54%; 88,5%; 99,9%; 96%; 91,05% respectively), which is confirmed by the IQA participant certificate.