The Institute offers the following educational programs:
- 40.03.01 – Legal studies (criminal law / civil law)
- 40.04.01 – Legal studies (law enforcement / civil and municipal management)
- 40.05.01 – Legal support of national security
- 40.06.01 – Legal studies (criminal litigation / criminal law & criminology / civil, entrepreneur, family, private international law)
The Law Institute was established in 2014. The major educational program in legal studies is implemented by the departments in public law disciplines, civil law & litigation, theory of government & law and legal methods, criminal litigation & criminalistics, criminal law & criminology.
The Institute runs its Legal Clinic.
The faculty includes 27 professors, 8 Doctors of Sciences, 14 Ph.D.’s among them.
The Law Institute organizes annual conferences:
- the all-Russian Legal Scientific conference
- Challenging issues of establishment and development of the Russian legal framework, the all-Russian research & training conference for students, graduates and post-graduates
as well as annual all-Russian competitions among students, post-graduates, faculty in medical law and intellectual property issues.
Directorate address: Office 245, 25 Kommunisticheskaya St., Syktyvkar 167001
Tel. 88212 206 801, 88212 390 437
Follow us at vk.com/club75929890